For those outside the U.S who would like to purchase a Yamaha CM500 headset,
B&H does ship internationally with a few exceptions. See their “Destinations”
page here for particulars:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/HelpCenter/Shipping.jsp#shippingDest

I purchased a CM500 from them several months ago. Since I’m only 30 miles away
from them it got here in a flash. On past purchases from them of other small
items I have been satisfied as well. On the CM500, theirs was the best price I
could find.

I’m definitely not a headset guy – I much prefer the open-air speaker
environment when possible. Nevertheless, I like this headset overall. It is
very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time, even for those with
above-average hat sizes. I have used it a couple of times in phone contests.

I tried, but didn’t at all care for VOX operation. I find that there is little
acoustic isolation between the microphone stalk and the ear cup to which it is
attached, so when you move around, the noises that the headset itself creates
trigger the VOX. So I now use a footswitch and that works beautifully. No
unwanted noise triggering and no having the VOX drop during a breath from a
long contest exchange. With the footswitch, VOX also does not get triggered
when the XYL remarks “ANOTHER rare DX station that you must work right now?!”
The sound quality of the speakers in the set is just fine and the mic is hot,
so no worries about inadequacy in producing appropriate voice level to the K3.

The usual disclaimers apply – I have nothing to do with B&H other than being a
satisfied customer.

73 de Tyler, KC2LST