This would be a great find, if true. The SB40 is available in Europe,
for example here in Germany for 32 Euros from Amazon:

<http://www.amazon.de/Koss-SB40-KOSS-Headset-schwarz/dp/B00005ML7T/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329567287&sr=8-1>

If someone can verify that these are identical, it would help a lot.
Otherwise, I would be willing to order and compare with my CM500 that I
brought with me from the U.S. and provide feedback on the reflector.

73,
Mitch DJ0QN