  From: Wayne Burdick
  To: k...@yahoogroups.com ; Elecraft Reflector
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 10:14 AM
  Subject: [KX3] KX3 dual-watch working (ahead of schedule!)

  There's one nice thing about late hardware: the firmware gets better.

  Lyle and I just added Dual Watch to the KX3, which works amazingly
  well. At present the VFOs can be separated by up to 15 kHz, but in
  theory we can go to 30 kHz with the present DSP implementation.

  Now I'm looking for my first DX split QSO with dual watch. What's the
  best DX spotting web site?

  Wayne,
  N6KR

  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 24 a.. New Files 1
  Visit Your Group
   Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.