I agree and wanted to mention that you can choose any telnet cluster in the
Configuration-->Cluster (Telnet) list.  I prefer a node that uses VE7CC's
node software, CC Cluster.  Telnet clusters are much more configurable than
web clusters and send spots real-time rather that at pre-set intervals.

I use CC User to feed the DXLab Suite, http://www.dxlabsuite.com/ , but CC
User used standalone can interface with a K3 (it's in the Port Setup
window).

http://www.ve7cc.net/

73, Jim N7US