UPS showed up 20 minutes ago with my new P3SVGA board.  Took about 15 minutes
to install it.  The power supply I use for the station has some AUX terminals
on the back that are good for 5 amps so it was really easy to hook the new
power cord supplied with the SVGA unit to those terminals.  Now, when I switch
the power supply on, the P3 comes up and waits for the K3 to be powered up.  A
little clunky, but once the mod is available to make the K3 supply a bit more
current, I'll do that and then everything will be back to normal again.

I have to wait til Friday to hook up the monitor as it's in transit from a
supplier on the East Coast and UPS says it will be delivered on Friday the
23rd.

Still a heck of a lot of room in the box for other stuff!

Will be glad when they get the new F/W done so I can use an external keyboard
with it for the DATA modes.  That will make it a lot easier to demo at hamfests
even though I really have fun sending CW on the paddles and working PSK or
RTTY.   Certainly turns a few heads, but those newer hams that haven't any CW
skills get turned off by that, so the KB sure will make a better demo.

Jim - W0EB