Hi,

If your monitor has a native resolution that is not one of the selections on
the P3 menu you should contact Elecraft support and they will consider
adding it to the list in a future firmware revision. This matter was
discussed extensively when the SVGA was first announced. So your problem
should only be temporary.

Regarding the amplitude differences between the K3 and P3, please remember
that both the K3 and P3 require calibration. A signal source like the XG2 is
needed to perform this procedure. The steps are described in the manuals on
the following pages:
K3 manual page 51 (S meter calibration)
P3 manual pages 24 and 25 (amplitude calibration)

If you don't have a signal source and you feel comfortable that the K3 is
correct, you can probably manually adjust the P3 to equal the K3 and
consider that adequate.

73,
Mike K2MK

radiobuf wrote