Hi Tom,

We made the marker lines wider on the SVGA to be more visible given the
greater resolution and number of pixels.  As you know, a 2048 FFT is
performed on the SVGA, completely separate from the P3's FFT.  In fact the
SVGA while very similar to the P3's display by design is not going to be a
perfect duplicate.

The extra settings within the SVGA menu, such as font size and waterfall
color bias are set to be implemented on the next release of SVGA firmware.
We found a significant problem in P3 version 1.12 and wanted to get v1.13
out quickly.

We're also investigating why a few monitors do not sync correctly at
1920x1080.

Would you please message me the steps you performed that locked up the
P3SVGA?

73,

Paul

N5GE-2 wrote