Impressive as the P3 Large Screen version is to look at, I wonder what it is
like to use. That is, with the P3 and mini screen, my eyes are viewing the
screen and the controls in close proximity. I can watch my finger press the
FN3 (set to center the MRK A), reach to the right slightly and turn the
SELECT knob to the signal I wish to pounce on next, while still seeing the
signals on the mini screen. Then a quick push of FN4 (programmed to QSY to
save wear and tear on the Select knob), and I see see the K3 jump to the new
frequency centered in the P3 screen. This operation is constant for me
(except when using CW Skimmer to control the K3 frequency) and my eyes never
leave my hands....or whatever the saying is.

Seriously, I am having a difficult time imagining how it would be if the
screen I had my eyes on was large and above the P3, while the control
buttons like REF LVL and SPAN, the FN keys and the Select knob were in well
down away from the screen and I had to keep moving my eyes between the two
to 'make the P3 work it magic'. Is this a problem for anyone, or is it just
me?

The reason I ask is because the bucks I have saved for the yet to be offered
KAT500 seem to be burning a hole in my pocket and may be trying to get me to
buy P3VGA while I wait!

..mike AI6II