As of April 2012...

Anyone know where we "might" be with the "Elecraft KX-3 Transceiver" Serial
Numbers...

Re: Those folks who have been "Field Testers" & "Those That Have Their Radio
Shipped Already"..

"Maybe" A STUPID QUESTION ! ?

For THAT I "Unreservedly Apologise" for bringing this up, but being a future
KX-3 Buyer, I'm kinda interested.

"Just Wanted To Know" sorta, get a ball-park figure of the "very little"
that like everyone else, I KNOW that has been played-with or shipped thus
far..

"...The Reasoning Behind This..."  I have 2 x K2's... One being a "Vintage
K2" in at least that the rig is STILL "stock" & NOT upgraded in ANY way
firmware wise..

Serial Number : 01432

My 2nd K2 I can't recall at the moment it's Serial Number - But I guess
maybe in the 3000's - 4000's - 5000's Serial (Lisa@Elecraft will know
tho)...

So I "Kinda" was playin' around with Serial Numbers in my head and was
thinkin, of tryin to order a KX-3 when the time comes with the SAME Serial
Numbers as my K2's ... Or something more "Special Agent Covert" - akin to
Serial Number 007 or something..

Anyways whatever happens in the near future I KNOW - I WILL BE "more than
pleased" with whatever I get from the folks there in Aptos..
TIA

73's
Andy
GM0NWI                                  andy.gm0n...@btinternet.com