My order was about 90 minutes after the start. Based on posts from Elecraft
(here and/or on the Yahoo group), I suspect that by the time I ordered
there were already well over 200 orders - well over - and I do not expect
an email this week or even next. I certainly wouldn't complain if it
happened, however! It seems highly unlikely, though.

They are ramping up slowly to make sure things are right and said it would
take several weeks to deliver the orders placed just in the first few
hours. Hopefully the shipment volume will increase soon! Regardless, I
would rather have it "right" than "fast" truth be told.