#33 was shipped a week ago last thursday to VA3BXG

So 007 is not even on the radar screen
Robert

a 'kosher' ham
Sent from my BlackBerry device

-----Original Message-----
From: Buddy Brannan <bu...@brannan.name>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:13:32
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft KX-3 Serial Numbers To Date ...

Actually, the first production unit was #20, which went to W3FPR. #24, to
KB9ABO (I think) was the first reported however. The latest we have heard from,
which only means it's the latest reported, is #42, which went to W6GQ.

Now how much of that did I get wrong I wonder? I haven't even looked at
anything to verify. LOL
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY