Look closer, they used BNC to PL-259 adapters.  The active antenna (front
light) also isn't connected (ant 1 on the rear).

I can live with the RG8x cable for under a kilowatt... but BNC above 100
watts on HF?  Yes, I'm teasing them, it was a demo to show the box with the
pretty lights for the ooh aah effect.

I note that the RS-232 (presumably, PC Data) is not a standard connector
(DB-9).  That's unfortunate.  I have a drawer full of 'special' cables
already.

I'd like to see some enterprising software engineer use the RLC info direct
from the K3/KAT500 so we can use them as antenna analyzers (not just SWR,
the actual values) automating what we can sort of do manually now.  We
already have most of what is needed to analyze the antenna, why not put it
to use?

73,

Rick wa6nhc

  _____

From: Gary Gregory

Rick,

Maybe you need another coffee?...:-)

Look pretty much like SO-239's to me....

Gary