We're exceeding the OT posting volume limit on this one. (Over ten posts in
about 2 hrs, wow..)

In the interest of reducing email list overload for those not interested in
this topic, let's end the thread for now. In general ham radio policy topics
are best debated on other lists and forums.

Oh, and by the way, we do not have plans to add D-Star capability to the K3 or
KX3 any time soon.

73,
Eric
Elecraft List Modulator