All,

Here's the latest on my K3, now that I'm back from 7QP and can put it up on
the bench and focus on this.

When the PA setting is set to "normal", I can in fact hear the relay click
when I turn the power control past 12 watts.  However the display keeps
indicating "Hi Curr" and kicks it all back to 12 watts or lower.  As you
turn the power knob up, you can see the power setting increase, but "Hi
Curr" keeps flashing in the display.  This is all *without* the K3
transmitting.  Go into transmit mode and all you get is definitely 12 watts.

The serial number is 5662.

I plan on calling Elecraft about this tomorrow.  In the meantime, anyone
have some ideas?

Steve, AI7AZ