Rex,

It could be a 2 element parasitic array for 20 meters - where it is a
little shorter than a half wave, but the reflector or director would
have to be resonant on the band of operation.
A wire of that length would work with a low radiation angle on 15
meters, but the lobes will be at a higher angle on 10 meters where it is
approaching a full wavelength.

One thing you could do is space 2 of them a ways apart (about 16 feet)
and feed both of them with the same length feedline. That will give you
a directional pattern that is perpendicular to the plane of the elements
(broadside array is a term typically used).

Yes, that video is woefully uninformative, all that was accomplished was
to demonstrate that the K2 tuner could tune it - note that the K2 tuner
has a very wide range.

73,
Don W3FPR