You should connect a COM port cable from the PC to the K3's RS232
socket, select the correct port on Digipan.  On the K3, set PTT to DTR
or RTS, and correspondingly set it the same on Digipan for the COM
port you selected.  If your serial cable is RX/TX/GND only, you could
also select VOX for DATA A using the menu.

The whole thing works the same if you're using a USB-Serial adapter.
You just have to locate the COM port the USB-Serial adapter
represents.  You can also use VOX if you have no serial cable or
adapter, just the Line In/Out cables.

For the PC line out to K3 line in, just use the speaker output on the
OC end of the cable.  You might want to dial the PC's audio output
down a bit (or a LOT), and experiment turning it up until you get an
acceptable audio level showing on Digipan.  Looks like you already
have this set up correctly to me.

73,
matt W6NIA
K3 #24