From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Carey Magee (K2RNY)
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 08:25
To: Joel Black
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Slow Speed CW With My K3

Hi Joel:

The NAQCC (North American QRP CW Club) runs a bunch of QRS nets.  Here is a
link to their website and schedules for these nets.
http://naqcc.info/cw_nets.html

I had problems with 'L' and 'F' too.  I just remembered the sound.
di-di-dah-dit, F.  Went over it a bazillion times in my head, over and over
again.  It finally stuck.

Good luck with the code.  It is great.

73,
Carey