> The LDG AT-1000ProII is on a "Dayton" sale at Gigaparts for $459 with free
> shipping through Monday, the 21st. (Must be ordered on-line) I just posted
> this since there were $539 prices being mentioned on the reflector.

I briefly owned an AT-1000. I hated it, and sold it at a loss.  LDG was
VERY unresponsive in addressing issues when I sent a virtually new
product in for service.  Most of us here know what Elecraft's service is
like.

It should be noted that the Elecraft tuner has THREE switched outputs,
each of which remembers by band the settings for what was last
connected.  An early product description suggested that the tuner might
be usable for SWRs below 3:1 at up to 1 or 1.2 kW.

As to the comparison (by others) with products like MFJ (Mighty Fine
Junk) -- you gotta be kidding.  This is not "just a tuner," it is an
ELECRAFT tuner.

73, Jim K9YC