> Since last year, the Mac Mini has a ...

"Since last year" is the operative phrase ... my Mic Minis (about three
years old) do not have a second video output and no option to add any.
However, this isn't specifically about the Mac Mini.  I could named any
of several netbook and/or small Windows based laptops that have no
external monitor support but I wanted to also highlight that Flex do
not support OS-X or LINUX in any way ... even in the new PowerRX.  Good
Luck controlling the Flex 6500 or 6700 from your iPAD or iPHONE!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV