Several years ago, Marsha and I drove up to Rochester, MN for the W0DXCC
convention - it's essentially a big mix of both DX and contesting info, but
well put together - it was fun.

While there, we attended a pseudo-forum that eventually derailed itself
into a bitch session about the 9000. There were a couple of factory reps
from Yaesu and they took it on the chin!

Art - N4PJ