> I would like to see a "Parts" person in VK. My thought is to have a
> "Repository" in country and if instructed by Support, parts are sent
> to to the customer from inside the country. This would speed up
> delivery of parts after the issue is identified.

In general establishing a "parts depot" in each country (or common
trading block) would be a very expensive proposition.  While doing so
for a large block like the EU might make sense doing so on a single
country basis or even a small block like ANZAC is far too capital
intensive to be justified.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV