I'm also going to keep dealing direct with Elecraft, although I'll keep an
eye on the prices from W&S. But think about it this way, Elecraft starting
to have regional distributors around the world is enabling them to grow
much bigger because they can reach a more mainstream market segment who are
not comfortable with buying online from abroad.

The more money Elecraft is making from its existing products, the more
people Wayne and Eric can hire to help them make even more great Elecraft
products.

73, Thomas M0TRN