From: Arthur Burke [mailto:aburk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 12:24 PM
To: Bob - W6OPO
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 + P3 + Microkeyer

If I remember correctly, microHAM specifically advises *against*
connecting like that and doing updates through the microHAM device. It
would seem prudent to disconnect your microHAM device and directly
connect your P3/K3 combination and effect updates in that manner.

Art - N4PJ

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Bob - W6OPO <bob.w6...@gmail.com>