Folks, this thread is drifting too far afield. Let's end the general fan
discussion at this time.

In the future, please resist the urge to post on OT threads like this when
there are already a lot of responses in a short period, like this one.

While OT threads are allowed, we ask that people resist the urge to prolong
them, in the interest of improving the list signal to noise level.

73,
Eric
Elecraft List Manager and moderator
www.elecraft.com