I agree about the inexpensive crimping tools...possibly not about prohibitively
expensive. A small array of adequate crimping tools can cost several hundred
dollars which I don't think is too much when you consider the money spent on
just one high end transceiver. I think those flat plate crimpers you see in the
automotive department at the hardware store ought to be outlawed from the
hamshack.

Sent from my iPad