Not to rain on anyone's parade, Bill, but a couple of things
come to mind:

--  I would think it a risky business to develop a transceiver
      for a band that is not yet authorized for amateur use

--   If most of us have trouble getting an antenna going for
       160m - wow - 630m?

Just thinking out loud; not wanting to discourage anyone.

73 de Jim - AD6CW