Bill-

There are probably a lot of things that could go wrong.  When I did my
macro toggle a couple days ago it didn't work at first and after a bit I
realized I'd put spaces after the semicolons on the macro code - not
allowed!

You might copy and paste your code to the list for inspection.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU