Nick's suggestion is very worthwhile. Fresh eyes can often help this kind of
problem.

Yesterday I puzzled for quite a while over a pair of macros without spotting
the problem. The DOH! moment came when I finally recognized that I'd entered
(and then copied and pasted) MN11O (oh) instead of MN110 (zero). Good thing
I never tried to make a living at bit-wrangling.

John, KU4AF
Pittsboro, NC

Bill-

There are probably a lot of things that could go wrong.  When I did my
macro toggle a couple days ago it didn't work at first and after a bit I
realized I'd put spaces after the semicolons on the macro code - not
allowed!

You might copy and paste your code to the list for inspection.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU