Steve,

Start with REF CAL at 114.321.44.
Yes, there is just one setting for all bands.  I suggest using WWV at
the highest frequency you can receive it.
Follow the instructions for calibrating REF CAL in the manual.
If that is done correctly and you have a significant error on the bands,
you have something else wrong and you should contact support.

73,
Don W3FPR