I have been running all CW so far with my KX3 and have noticed there is a
delay a lot of times on dits. When calling CQ there is a hesitation when
sending my call between the dits in the V (KC8QVO) that makes it sound like
KC8QE UO or KC8QI AO. The first few times it happened I thought I just
wasn't used to the key, but it happens too much to be the key. My speed is
set to 18wpm in iambic B mode.

Has anyone else noticed a similar characteristic? Or am I just crazy? Are
there any tricks to a "fix"?

Another potential glitch is with the memory keyer. I normally send my code
farnsworth method and space out my letters. When I do that on the memory
keyer recording it blends everything together so all the spacing between
letters is the same as between words. I haven't tried sending with normal
letter spacing to see if it holds that and expands the word spacing, but
every time I've tried to record how I want to send it comes back with my
call blended together with the same space between the 3 call signs as the
individual letters.

Steve, KC8QVO