In a recent message, Jim Bennett <w6...@mac.com> writes
>Please tell me that there really IS a Mac version of the firmware and
>where I can find it.

Your original e-mail did appear on the reflector okay, Jim. I've had a
look at all possible sources but, like you, am unable to find a K144XV
utility for the Mac.

There seem to be several difficulties that Mac owners have is updating
Elecraft gear with the latest firmware that I feel a sensible solution
would be to get a cheap basic Windows compatible computer for the
purpose. Such a PC would only cost a few dollars and if you were in the
UK I would gladly give you one.

I won't say "scrap the Mac", but you know what I mean.

73 de David G4DMP

--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |