On April 11, 2012 I asked support about Mac support for the
K144XV. Garry Surrency replied:

>Not at this time, but we are working on it. You will need a Windows PC to do
>the K144XV f/w update.

My current plan is to beg help from friends who have PCs should
there be a new firmware release. (I worked with Windows 12 years
ago. I don't want to to pay for the pain of managing a Windows system.)

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV