I own K3 #2907 which I assembled myself in Floyd VA while visiting my friends
KK4WW and KK4WWW in 2009. It didin't take long to make the radio work. It still
works perfectly since, although has been taken to several expeditions including
mountain tops. The only failure were the concentric knobs that just fell apart
after a few months. I am fully satisfied with the radio and decided to order
the K144RFLK    and    K144XV kit last week.

The ELECRAFT response was so fast that I didn't manage to ask putting the knobs
into the same package in time.

Excellent service, thanks.

Anyway I wonder how can I get the knobs, I don't care about color, even red
ones made of good plastic will do the job for me, hi.

73 Vic US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests) KN29AU
UARL VHF committee
Chairman, UARL Lvov Branch "LKK"
Moderator, UARL VHF portal http://www.vhfdx.at.ua
DXCC card checker in Ukraine