OK Alan, that answers my question.  It probably would be nice ... at
least in this situation but others may come up with counter examples ...
that it went back to where I had it set, but this is a pretty small
thing.  Whenever you're bored and looking for something to do, like that
ever happens :-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org