Well - Thought I'd put this out here since it'll be tomorrow before I can
contact Elecraft Support.

This morning my K3 (SN308) started having problems with the front panel
controls.  I can't change bands with the BAND button, pressing the MODE
button changes antennas, pressing the M>V button plays my M1 CW message,
etc.  I re-loaded all firmware, and I pulled the front panel loose and
dabbed some DeOxit on the connector (I've heard of problems with the tin
plated pins which I have).  Anyway, no joy.  Anyone see anything familiar,
and know of a solution?

BTW - I can switch bands using the buttons on my KPA500, and it transmits
fine.  Just front panel button problems.

Thanks,
Phil - AD5X