Well Phil's problem isn't mine, and I'm not even sure I have a problem,
but my K3 switches are a bit erratic.  They don't do things other than
what they should do, they just don't always do it reliably.  Going to TX
TEST, I'll often get a mode switch as if I tapped it instead.  Others
are sort of the same.

I have a hard time keeping the radio stable on the shelf, it really
isn't all that good for protection against gravity outages [like an
SX-28 was :-)], and it does move.  I think I need to figure out how to
get it really stable first.  Then we'll see.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org