Well, I will stick with my 0202's anyway. When I was installing the second
0202 on my netbook this morning the installation software asked if I was
installing an 0202 or an 0204. Of course I said an 0202. This is not the
driver only package, but a whole installation set. Have not had a chance to
plug a radio into it yet and I have to work all night, so will not have a
chance until tomorrow morning when I get off.

--
Jim K0XU
j...@rhodesend.net