All,
     I think there is something that is being overlooked. The KX3 manual
suggests that you stay at a 48KHz sample rate, but 96KHz can be used,
but it is really down at the edges. I see no point in considering a card
based solely on 192KHz performance. Secondly if you opt to use NaP3 and
set it so that what you are tuned to is in the center of the display,
you will always see the +/- 24KHz of where the software has tuned the
radio when following the Elecraft suggestion, and the response here will
be essentially flat.

     If you are not going to make an SDR using your computer and are
only interested in digital work using the audio out, than almost any
card will work.

     And one last point. I do use the E-MU0202 on my Windows7 Pro 64
laptop. I did have a little grief up front, but it seems fine now. The
ASIO driver works better than the MME driver, but only the MME driver
will let me play with VAC and FLDIGI. The differences between these
drivers is that ASIO allows 32 bit DSP and MME allows only 16 bit. If
someone knows how to get around this, I'd be most interested.

73,
Barry
K3NDM