Interesting twist, Ed. I'll keep that one in mind. The big ? Here is the
unknown cost of the KXPA100.

Regarding the communications concepts amp, I've looked at them off and on for
several years but just when I get the thought to buy one I find scores of
negative comments about them. I take it yours is working well?

Bill
WK6A

Sent from my iPhone