Bob,

Although I don't (yet) make use of the plethora of features in most rigs I've
had, I still want the capability "just in case." for example, I own a couple if
cars that have racing heritage and can easily outperform many other in speed
and handling. But the liklihood that I'll take advantage of all that is slim.
Still, it's a "feel good" sort of thing.

So even if I never fully understand and use all the capabilities of a K3 it
would be nice to have it for whatever I DO use it for.

I think the many responses here and privately have pretty much convinced me to
go for a K3. Now it's just a matter of when ;-)

Thanks all!

Bill
WK6A

Sent from my iPhone