Very interesting. I was operating at our local submarine for Museum Ships
Day, using my K2 in the field about 200 yards away from the sub from which
they were operating SSB on 20 meters. I tried to operate 20m CW but the
"whooshing" on the band anywhere in the CW segment was just too much. I
thought it was just blow-by of the K2's xtal filters, but I think now I'm
learning it was the dirty transmitter they were using - not sure which one.

Chip
AE5KA