Originally sent direct, was meant for the list.

Actually, we can run up to 8khz bandwidth, with the exception of 16Khz in
the FM segment of 10m, and of course the very very low band. The rules do
change above 10M though depending on your license class. What this means is
you can actually, legally run 6Khz wide AM on HF.

I'm looking at the Amateur LCD right now. It's a common misconception that
you can only run 3KHz on HF in VK

---
VK3XJM
0416039082