I checked the birdies on my Icom 756Pro & they are also there so it appears something in my office is causing them...time to start turning of my hubs, switches etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "wayne burdick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bob Wehking" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: K2 Birdies

Bob,

It's likely that these are coming from elsewhere in the shack, not from the transceiver itself. A working K2 may have a few very weak birdies, in nearly all cases masked entirely by band noise -- certainly nothing like what you're describing.

If you can't find external sources, you might try the complete troubleshooting procedure described in Appendix E of the K2 manual.

73,
Wayne
N6KR