Hi Doug,

Interesting. How do you know it's the K3 and not the logging program.
Or some other piece of hardware doing interfacing?  Could RFI be a
cause?  You don't say what your setup for RTTY is.

I'm been running RTTY contests with the K3 for years using a hardware
TNC in FSK. At times we've been up to 1500 watts. I've never seen this
first problem despite being mostly S&P with lots of band and large freq
changes.  I've only been bit by the 75 baud problem once.  That was when
75 baud was introduced in firmware and became the default.  After fixing
that once, it has never been seen again.

Then again, maybe I've just been lucky.

73 de Brian/K3KO

-----
No virus found in this message.