I wasn't all that impressed with how the AFX sounded on headphones, so
I was surprised how much better it was on speakers, even the small
ones I have sitting on top of the rig with that minimal amount of
separation. Anyone who is considering getting an external speaker
should definitely get a pair of them and hook them up in stereo.

73,
Drew
AF2Z