Ah, I'd never heard of sdr-iq but I just looked for info on it and
for a $500 price tag, I'm not interested. The limitation of +/- 12
KHz with an additional piece of hardware doesn't thrill me either. To
just have the audio be worked with has for me no practical function
so I won't bother. I've heard the K3 described as a SDR radio and
thought the needed outputs would be readily available. Apples &
oranges I guess.

That's what I needed to know & thanks.

Now back to DX

Gary