From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dr. William J.
Schmidt, II
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Are you satisfied with your K3?

Seriously?  Asking this qustion of the "K3 Reflector" is like asking a drug
addict if he likes drugs... or a drunk if he likes booze...   I suppose that
is as obvious as the question is.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ / J68HZ/ 8P6HK/ ZF2HZ

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch
Staunton, Illinois

email:  b...@wjschmidt.com