From: "wa5pok" <mikefur...@att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:24 PM
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Are you satisfied with your K3?

I AM!!!!  As my K3 operates today, it is the best receiver I have ever
used - and the list is over fifty years long. The settings I use were posted here several days ago. They are directed towards armchair copy use - I doubt if they would do much to enhance a DXer's or contester's use.

YES! Best rig I have ever had! The Collins, Drake are loads of fun to tinker with these days but for DXing and light contesting ... I have had nothing better than the K3. My old FT1000 served me well but the K3, I could not be more pleased!

73, Mike WA5POK