If anyone is interested the THP HL450B is putting out about 180-200W with 12W
input from my KX3. I am surprised and extremely pleased to see that output.

As soon as I solve the issue that I will discuss with Matt, I will share the
solution with the group.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos