Hi All,
                 Re Yamaha CM500 Headset with electret boom microphone.
The Battery Bias box as mentioned is supplied with the CM500 headset.

If used with the K3 the bias for the CM500 is supplied by the appropriate setting parameters as detailed in the K3 handbook and it is an excellent compliment to the K3.

You Just plug the respective CM500 plugs into the rear panel jacks labelled Mic & Phones & set Mic Bias On as per procedure in K3 handbook.

73 from,

Eric VK3AX.